Not Just Another Feel Good Conference
This is a Coaching Conference Unlike Any Other
JOIN US as we change up the traditional coaching conference to provide a fun opportunity to grow your coaching business, collaborate with other coaches, connect with valuable resources, and celebrate the coaching industry! In 2012, a group of coaches just like you started with no template, no design, nothing but the desire to create an event that would bring coaches together to form a community and strengthen the coaching industry. And it wasn’t your typical “talking head” conference that only leaves attendees disappointed. We put together our own model for a coaching conference that is presented by experts, provides attendees with structured opportunities to network, is chock full of practical information and has the right mixture of networking content and downtime. The MRCC highlights state of the art resources, is sponsored by hand selected, top notch vendors and helps you fulfill your CCE requirements.
Your conference registration gets you in to hear our dynamic keynote speaker, as well as an all-access pass to general and breakout sessions lead by top-of-their-field professionals. You also receive access to our special events, including the Thursday evening reception and fun networking events. Fuel up on Friday and Saturday before heading into a full day of conference activities, with a full breakfast (much better than donuts and coffee!!). Midday on Friday and Saturday you will recharge with a tasty lunch. And if that isn’t enough, strategically-placed snack breaks will keep you buzzing with goodies and conversation (but mostly caffeine!). Rub elbows with the best and the brightest in the coaching world, those who are taking our field in new and exciting directions! Create relationships and collaborations that will last a lifetime!
ICF Midwest Region Coaches Conference
Adopted July 29, 2011
- Create a premier conference that will serve coaches from across the Midwest region with quality education, professional community-building opportunities, and outreach to expand the visibility of the coaching profession so we can better serve others.
- Continue to improve as coaches so we can help others improve by:
- Serving our clients and enhancing the value and benefits of coaching through outreach and education.
- Providing state-of-the art tools to coaches to move the field forward so they can better serve their clients.
- Financial Integrity
- Ethical responsibility
- Service to others – coaches and beyond (the coaches clients and those they serve)
- Respect for all (Diversity)
- Standards of excellence