2018 CONFERENCE ATTENDEE POLICIES REGISTRATION POLICIES
Payment and Inclusions
Attendance and participation at the conference is limited to registered attendees who have purchased a Full Conference Registration or an Event Pass.
The Full Conference registration includes participation in any session from June 21 to June 23, 2018, including the Evening Reception on Thursday, June 21, breakfasts, lunches and snack breaks.
Full payment of the registration fee must be made via PayPal at the time of registration.
The conference fee does not include travel, accommodation, or personal expenses.
Conference registration is for the person who registered only; one registration cannot be split between two, or more people.
For 2018, there is a two-payment plan available during Early Bird registration only (February 1-March 16).
ICF Global members-1st payment: $249 due at time of initial registration; 2nd payment $248 due by March 16 (will be invoiced through Paypal March 12, 2018).
If second payment is not received by March 16, registrant will be charged regular conference pricing (second payment of $348).
Non ICF Global members-1st payment $311 due at time of initial registration; 2nd payment $310 due by March 16 (will be invoiced through Paypal March 12, 2018).
If second payment is not received by March 16, registrant will be charged regular conference pricing (second payment of $410).
Event Registrations are for specific forums and/or social events. You prefer not to attend the whole conference or a whole day. Examples include, and detailed information and pricing will be posted on the Registration page, such as:
Participation in Leadership Roundtables (see schedule), as well as any session on the day for which the Event Registration is purchased, including breakfasts, lunches and snack breaks.
Participation in the Evening Reception at the Heinz History Center, only, on Thursday, June 21, 2018.
Participation in the Community Project, including breakfasts, lunches and snack breaks.
ICF Global Member Discount
ICF Global members are eligible for the “ICF Global Members” pricing for full registration only. In order to be eligible for this pricing, please note the following:
- Registrants must be a member of ICF Global at the time of registration (note: a membership with a local ICF chapter does not mean an individual is a member of ICF Global). Please direct questions regarding membership with ICF Global to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrants must enter their ICF Global membership number in the appropriate field on the registration form at the time of registration. Membership numbers may be obtained at www.coachfederation.org
- All ICF Global memberships expire on March 31, 2018. To remain eligible for the ICF Global member discount, memberships must be renewed by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, June 1, 2018. Conference registrations for lapsed ICF Global memberships will remain in place; however, the difference between the discounted ICF Global member rate and the non-discounted rate will be required. The difference paid will correspond with the rate paid at time of registration (e.g. those who registered for the discounted Early-Bird rate - $497.00 – will have to pay the difference between it and the non-discounted Early-Bird rate - $621.00).
- ICF Global membership renewals for the discounted rate will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, June 1, 2018 and you are encouraged to renew your membership regardless.
- Conference leadership will verify your eligibility for the ICF Global member rate with ICF Global after June 2, 2018.
Conference Attendee Cancellations/Refunds
The cancellation and refund policy is as follows (note: all times Eastern Daylight Time):
- Cancellation on or before 11:59 p.m., May 14, 2018 - 100% refund.
- Cancellation on or before 11:59 p.m., June 1, 2018 - 50% refund.
- Cancellation on or after 12:00 a.m., June 2, 2018 - no refund.
- Refunds will not be given for any on-site registration option.
- Early-Bird registrations that are cancelled and then re-registered will be subject to the rate in effect at the time of re-registration.
- Refunds or partial refunds will not be given if an attendee attends the conference but – for whatever reason – has to leave before it is over. This applies to Full Conference registrations and Event passes.
Attendees who pay for a Full Conference Registration or an Event Registration may complete a onetime transfer of it to one other person. Please email the Registration Chair (email@example.com) for information. Transfers will not be accepted after 11:59 p.m. on June 18, 2018. Other restrictions may apply.
- If the Conference is close to selling out, a wait list will be utilized. Policies regarding the wait list will be published at that time on the Conference website.
ADDITIONAL CONFERENCE ATTENDEE POLICIES
- Conference materials as provided by the speakers will be made available for download